Thank you ALL for supporting NHS PTSA and the NHS Community! Volunteers like you genuinely make this world a better place, and we are forever grateful. Thank you for serving with a giving heart and generously sharing your time and talent with the community!
Due to Covid, this was a unique school year, but because of dedicated volunteers, we were able to come together to serve our community!
Senior parent volunteers, as you graduate from NHS, please know that you will always be a part of the NHS community and are always welcome at NHS PTSA. All the best in the next season of life!
Below are the NHS PTSA honorary service awards for the 2020-2021 school year:
- Golden Oak Service Award: Ginger Kawanami
- Golden Oak Service Award: Isabelle Mah
- Honorary Service Award: Natalie Wang
- Honorary Service Award: Tina Zhao
- Very Special Person Award: Marisa Blam
- Very Special Person Award: Vida Gotico
- Very Special Person Award: Lupe Howard
- Very Special Person Award: Weizhen Ji
- Continuing Service Award: Jim Leung
- Continuing Service Award: Yan Sun
A shout-out of appreciation also to the PTSA GradNight 2021 Committee Members and Senior parents:
- Renu Agnihotri
- Sandy Chou
- Traci Maynard
- Viv Mirigian
- Mei Ramos
- Julia Stark
The above GN committee members and ALL event volunteers are sincerely appreciated! We thank you for their time, effort, and dedication put in planning safe, fun, and memorable experiences for our NHS Seniors.
Also, special thanks to our ASB Rep and Senior, Jasmine Sinchai, for attending all the PTSA meetings and sharing about the ASB activities to keep the association updated with events and happenings at NHS.