The PTSA helps helps our school with programs and materials that are not in their budget, but wanted and supported by students and families. We continue to raise funds for the NHS library, family re-engagement events, Reflections art program, speakers for parent and student ed programs, Sacramento Safari advocacy program, disaster preparedness and more.
Thanks to family donations, PTSA funded the following last year for 2020-2021:
- Donation to our NHS Library
- Book Fair Campaign: “Pack the Shelves”
- Link Crew
- NHS Student Directory
- Gift cards for college reps and speakers
- Health and safety programs and disaster preparedness supplies
- Staff Appreciation Luncheons
- Reflections - creative arts program
- Speakers for parent and student education programs
- Advocacy programs (student trip to Sacramento to meet government officials)
Thanks for all you do to make our school great!