Engage for Your SCHOLAR's Success!
What is Success for You?
- Challenge Success Program Overview
- Challenge Success at Northwood HS
- Tips to Help Your Child Thrive English | Spanish | Chinese
- A Different Kind of College Prep
- Playtime, Downtime, Family Time for Healthy Development
“At Challenge Success, we believe that our society has become too focused on grades, test scores, and performance, leaving little time for kids to develop the necessary skills to become resilient, ethical, and motivated learners. We provide families and schools with the practical, research-based tools they need to create a more balanced and academically fulfilling life for kids. After all, success is measured over the course of a lifetime, not at the end of a semester.”
IUSD Parent* Engagement
*Parent includes parent, guardian, or caregiver
- Wednesday, February 8
- Thursday, February 9
- Friday, February 10
- Saturday, February 11
- Sunday, February 12
- Monday, February 13