- Tuesday, August 16
- Thursday, August 18
- Wednesday, August 31
- Friday, September 9
- Tuesday, September 13
- Tuesday, October 11
- Wednesday, October 12
- Thursday, October 13
- Friday, October 14
All of the requested in-kind donations can be dropped off during Kick-Off. Check your sign ups for details on what beverages, hospitality items, etc. are being sought!
Dear Families (new and returning) & Friends,
We look forward to an exciting school year ahead for 2022-23. The past few years have been challenging, but our volunteer PTSA exec board is focused on supporting the school's efforts in reconnecting and reengaging our students and families for improved social and mental health.
With your financial and volunteer help, we want to highlight some of this year's PTSA activities:
- State of Student - A special day of activities & workshops connecting all staff and students for improving mental health and mindfulness of their education journey.
- Career Speakers - Parents/caregivers and community members are invited to speak during lunchtime about their career journey and share what their career entails.
- Student Store - Students absolutely love to visit their on-campus PTSA student store for snacks, drinks, pencils, and more. NEW! We now accept credit cards (min. purchase required) and Apple/Google Pay.
- Homecoming Pre-Game Family Celebration - September 9th, 5:30-8:30PM for all parents, students, family members, caregivers, friends, and alumni! This is THE SOCIAL EVENT of the season to reconnect and re-engage with the community.
- Staff Appreciation - Not just one day, but throughout the year we make sure our staff and teachers know how much we appreciate all the extra hours they put into their work.
- School Spirit - Wearing Northwood HS spirit wear with pride! Be sure to check out our new items like hats, license plate frames, auto window clings, and student driver auto magnets! >Login & Buy Now!
- Class Message Boards - In addition to our weekly newsletter, social media posts, and webpage updates, we will trial posting specific grade-level information to our PTA members.
Feel free to contact me or any board member for questions about how you can help support the PTSA. To stay connected with PTSA, please make sure your account on our website is up to date.
For the Good of the Pack!
NHS PTSA President 2022-23